RSVP to an Employment Workshop
*Workshop attendance is required to be hired by participating employers*
At an Employment Workshop you will learn:
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and what do they do?
- What is a Patient Care Technician (PCT) and how is this role different than CNA?
- What nursing career opportunities exist beyond a CNA or PCT role?
- How do I get a CNA license and what jobs would this qualify me for?
- How does the Premier Nursing Placement program and process work?
Following the presentation you will have the opportunity to interview directly with a Premier Nursing Placement recruiter to explore if a CNA or PCT job is the right fit for you.