RSVP to a Virtual Information Session
The best way to get started on a rewarding career in healthcare is by attending one of our Virtual Information Sessions. Our innovative model is beneficial to both employers and students: our employer partners are willing to pay for your education in order to fill their open CNA and PCT positions. Qualified candidates that are approved can receive their CNA training for free, making them eligible to work as a CNA or PCT with the right employer. PNA takes the stress out of funding your education so you can focus on starting your new career.
Book your spot now
Please RSVP to a Virtual Information Session above, and one of our representatives will follow up with details on how to join us. Thank you!
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and what do they do?
- What is the difference between a Patient Care Technician (PCT) and a CNA?
- What nursing career opportunities exist beyond a CNA role?
- How do I get a CNA license and what jobs would this qualify me for?
- How does the Premier Nursing program and process work?
Following the presentation you will have the opportunity to interview directly with a Premier Nursing representative to explore if CNA training is the right fit for you.