Take the next step!
RSVP for a Virtual Employment Workshop
The best way to get started on a rewarding career in healthcare is by attending one of our employment workshops. Our innovative model is beneficial to both employers and students: our employer partners are willing to pay for your education in order to guarantee they can fill their open CNA and PCT positions, and qualified candidates can receive their license and education for free. What’s more, candidates are guaranteed a job prior to starting class! PNA takes the stress out of funding your education so you can focus on starting your new career.
Book your spot now
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Premier Nursing Academy is taking the necessary precautions to keep our students and staff safe. At this time, all employment workshops will be held via online webinars. Please RSVP to an employment workshop webinar above, and one of our representatives will follow up with details on how to join us. Thank you!
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and what do they do?
- What is the difference between a Patient Care Technician (PCT) and a CNA?
- What nursing career opportunities exist beyond a CNA role?
- How do I get a CNA license and what jobs would this qualify me for?
- How does the Premier Nursing Academy program and process work?
Following the presentation you will have the opportunity to interview directly with a Premier Nursing Academy recruiter to explore if a CNA job or related job is the right fit for you.